Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Kill the Bar Exam

After attending my first BarBri class, let me just say that I agree with Daniel Solove. What was the point of three years of overpriced education when we must now spend two agonizing months cramming our heads full of still more useless knowledge? What does any of this have to do with the day to day practice of law? Why must we be tortured? And why didn't I start doing practice questions a week ago?

Special thanks go to my Property professor, who like many law school profs would have much rather been teaching Con Law--so he did. I look forward to many hours of learning the ins and outs of title transfer and deeds for the first time.

On the bright side, my Wills and Trusts class project gave me a taste of California will requirements, so I am one baby step ahead in that area.
blog comments powered by Disqus