Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday Spies: Holy &$#@ I'm Done With Law School Edition

Fitz-Hume sent me these last night but the Fed Courts exam of death kept me occupied most of the day.

1. If you could change any element of your physical appearance, would you? If so, what would you change? If you could change any aspect of your personality would you?

I would like to go up a cup size, if only to make finding clothes a little easier, but I don't think breasts should have to be replaced every 50,000 miles like a set of tires. I wish my left eye wasn't weak. I would make myself a little cheerier, personality-wise; I get down in the dumps too easily.

2. Name a good make-out song (I believe the kids these days would call that "baby-making music").

My junior high school friend Lori once said that Mazzy Star's Fade Into You is the perfect lap dance song. It's a good smooching and nuzzling song, too.

3. What did Britney say to Kevin when she found out she was pregnant? What was his response?

She probably screamed incoherently and shoved the tester in his face, which it took him entirely too long to figure out was covered in pee. They're like a disgusting sitcom couple. I guess that's supposed to be the premise of her new reality show.

4. Did Oswald act alone?

Oswald? a mere pawn! Nah, sure.

5. Are you superstitious? Do you believe in luck, karma, fate, the
supernatural, etc?

Not really. I do have this ominous sense that bad things are on the horizon just about all the time, but that's more relentless negativity than superstition.
blog comments powered by Disqus