Monday, January 24, 2005

I smell bacon.

I took my Conflicts final, which was not as easy as it could have been but less intimidating than the practice exam the professor gave us, so I was not horribly depressed afterwards. The next few hours were consumed by journal editing and now I have finally made my way through the well-plowed but still oddly deserted streets back to my apartment, where I consumed vast quantities of pork tacos. I still miss the old Tex-Mex cafe on the river in my home town; the waiters would see me come in and immediately inform me if the kitchen was serving pork fajitas that day. Pigs are so delicious.

I am running behind on the 50 Book challenge, but I am about to curl up with book number 4, so perhaps I'll have a review for you tomorrow.
blog comments powered by Disqus