Saturday, June 11, 2005

How to tell your school is too big

I was standing in line at Dulles, waiting for the SuperShuttle that would take me to my new digs at the libertarian party house, when I noticed that the guy standing beind me looked really familiar.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

He looked at me with a total lack of recognition. Then he noticed my HLS t-shirt.

"Oh, you're from Harvard. Are you a 1L?"

"No I just graduated."

*beat*

"Me too."

So I spent the entire ride to D.C. getting to know one of my classmates: someone I spent the last three years in school with and never spoke to. He's a nice guy. Like me, he's in D.C. for the summer studying for the bar while the 1L significant other works.

550 students per class is just freaking ridiculous.
blog comments powered by Disqus