Sunday, April 17, 2005

Where is my sooper seekrit constitutional decoder ring?

You should probably all read this article on the fictitious "Constitution in Exile" movement. As someone who pretty much agrees with Richard Epstein on everything, I would be a card-carrying member of this movement if it existed. But it doesn't. Of course, maybe membership is secret, just like the human sacrifice people attribute to the Federalist Society. If so, please send me the coordinates to meet for the midnight initiation, guys!

David Bernstein is already taking on some of the article's premises at the Volokh Conspiracy.

Unrelated aside: is this book any good? I saw it at my local library but felt too silly to check out a book merely because it was written by a blogger's dad.
blog comments powered by Disqus