Monday, May 31, 2004

We have birds living in our chimney so the apartment is filled with chirping right now as they all crowd in to escape the rain. It's somewhat amusing.

I am having trouble summoning the will to write a statement of interest for a clerkship recommendation. How should one reconcile the partial contradiction of applying to circuit and district judges without making direct reference to the looming specter of grades? What is the best way to explain that I want to work for a judge because I want to be a judge and thus need to know what they do, especially without sounding silly or self important? Ugh.

Tiffany and I went out for deeply mediocre Middle Eastern food for lunch. I must stop eating out. Cooking, however, would require going grocery shopping, and that's even more taxing than typing a page or so of nonsense. Oh well.
blog comments powered by Disqus