Friday, November 12, 2004

Simulblogging: Test Anxiety

Christiana of Phoblographer is a guest in my humble home this weekend. We are commiserating about the MPRE and gorging ourselves on Indian food. Yay.

For those of you who don't know what I am complaining about, a typical MPRE question:

James is a judge on the state supreme court. Susie is a madam. Is it permissible for James to form a partnership with Suzie in which she runs a brothel and he defends any men prosecuted for solicitation at her business, splitting all revenues 50/50?

I. No, judges can't practice law.
II. No, lawyers can't split fees with a non-lawyer.
III. No, association with prostitutes is against ABA rules.
IV. Yes, as long as the men provide informed consent.

A. I and II
B. II and III
C. I and III
D. IV only
blog comments powered by Disqus