Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fours

E. Spat tagged me with the Fours meme, so here goes.

Four Jobs You've Had
Hostess/waitress at diner/honky-tonk
Telephone solicitor for CMC's alumni giving program
BIGLAW summer associate
Law clerk

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
Rushmore
The Princess Bride
Office Space
Clerks

Four Places You've Lived
San Antonio, Texas
Claremont, California
Washington, D.C.
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Four TV Shows You Like to Watch
Oz
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Deadwood
Arrested Development

Four Places You've Been on Vacation
Delphi, Greece
Reykjavik, Iceland
Belgrade, Serbia
Istanbul, Turkey

Four Websites You Visit Daily
Metafilter
Bloglines
I Don't Like You In That Way
Slate

Four of My Favorite Foods
Pork fajitas
Chunky Monkey ice cream
Stale Cracklin' Oat Bran
Diet Coke

Four Places I'd Rather Be
Washington, D.C.
Switzerland
Los Angeles
Peru

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
The Immaculate Collection
Picaresque
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Exile in Guyville

Four People to Tag With the Lists
I'm declaring open season; anyone who wants can pick this up.
blog comments powered by Disqus