Saturday, September 04, 2004

Decisions, revisions

After a few hours, I may have actually caught up on the email backlog from vacation. However, the beginning of classes next week brings its own problems. As is usually the case, pre-registration assigned me a bunch of stuff that sounded interesting at the time but now seems rather uninspiring. I wanted one of two IP classes and ended up with both, but got no Admin Law at all. Also, I elected not to sign up for a clinical but my summer experiences suggested that it might be a wise choice on my part to do so.

The upshot of all this is that I may totally revamp my entire schedule, dropping all but one of my fall classes. Of course, the rationalization for not signing up for a clinical in the first place was that I didn't have the time for it, what with journal business and writing my third year paper this fall. None of that has changed. But I am wondering if the classroom only route that I had planned to take will give me what I want from law school, teach me what I need to know. Should I just sign up for the spring clinical component of a class I already have? Drop everything for the prosecution clinical? Stick to my original plan? Oy.
blog comments powered by Disqus