Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
- Hike the Inca trail.
- Own a greyhound.
- Own and read the entire Loeb Classical Library.
- Have a portrait painted.
- Love and be loved.
- Visit Israel.
- Live abroad.
- Internet research.
- Moderately difficult baking.
- Pack boxes of books in bizarre Tetris configurations.
- Irritate liberals with my small-government slant and conservatives with my total failure to care about conserving any traditional social institutions or norms.
- Read really quickly (except law books, drat it all).
- Win at trivia games.
- Park, especially parallel.
- Apply eyeliner.
- Resist the appeal of a furry face.
- Eat broccoli.
- Libertarian ideals.
- Extreme intelligence.
- Dryly sarcastic yet erudite sense of humor.
- High tolerance for nonsense.
- Lack of interest in reproduction.
- Intensely romantic sensibility.
This is impossible, because I don't listen to myself talk. Those of you who have heard me talk should put whatever obnoxious verbal tics I am cursed with in the comments section.
Seven Celebrity Crushes:
As Heather once pointed out, I am a sucker for what she called washed-up British actors. There's some joke about me volunteering my services as a bath attendant which I will not make. No.