Sunday, August 21, 2005

Gotta catch 'em all

How many bloggers have you met in real life? How do you interact with other bloggers offline? It's hard for me to remember all of them due to the hectic nature of the Blogorama, but here's a rough tally:

Every member of Crescat except Beth, Greg, Reff, and Bond.
Sua Sponte's jca
Outside the Beltway's James Joyner
Jason of Positive Liberty
Julian Sanchez of Notes From the Lounge
Will Wilkinson of The Fly Bottle
Both Volokh brothers and a new Volokh
This guy
Ted Frank and his friend Fred.
Angus of Mansfield Fox
PG
Carina, who's Inclined to Criticize but fun regardless.
UPDATE: Will reminds me to add his father, Orin Kerr & Randy Barnett, and Howard Bashman.

(I haven't counted people I met before they had blogs, as this seems like cheating.) I do note that I have met both men and women bloggers, but have never spoken with a blogger on the telephone that I did not subsequently meet in person. If I have met you and left you off the list, excoriate my rudeness in the comments.
blog comments powered by Disqus