Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Spies: Who Moved My Cheese Edition

1. What's your favorite cheese?

I've developed a serious passion for young goat cheese. Mmm, goaty.

2. Cheesy movie: If you were in Top Gun, what would your call sign be?

My cousin used to call me Bucket, so I'll go with that. It fits with the random noun theme of the call signs.

3. Big cheese: Tell us a boss story -- best boss, worst boss, a time when you were the boss, etc.

I've been the boss a time or two, and the less said about that, the better. But who among the Rose staff could forget Dr. Frates, project boss and purveyor of Naval wisdom?

4. Say cheese: Are you a photobug? Are you photogenic? Or, in 1000 words or less, tell us about your best picture.

I love taking photos, especially on my many international vacations, but since I normally travel alone I am not in most of them. This is good, because I am not terrible photogenic. Witness this panoply of photos and take into account the fact that these are the best ones I could find. My best picture is probably the one linked in the sidebar, and that's because I was pretending to be asleep at the time it was taken.

5. Just cheesy: What's the worst pick-up line you've ever used, or had used on you? Did it work?

I don't use pick-up lines. I prefer pick-up poems. Meinke has probably been used to best effect.
blog comments powered by Disqus