Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Because I am currently wandering around in a sleep deprivation daze in the rain and am overwhelmed with class/journal/summer job stuff, there is sufficient free brain power only to list the last ten books I've read or reread. More substance later, once I have had lunch and heard back from executive editors.

1. Virtually Normal - Andrew Sullivan (for a paper)
2. The Aeneid - Virgil
3. I, Robot - I. Asimov
4. Advanced Criminal Procedure in a Nutshell - some law professor
5. Legends II - R. Silverberg, ed. (for the George R.R. Martin novella)
6. His Dark Materials trilogy - Philip Pullman
7. Liberal Constitutionalism, Marriage, and Sexual Orientation (for a paper)
8. Gates of Fire - Steven Pressfield
9. The Silmarillion - Tolkien
10. A Prayer for Owen Meany - John Irving
blog comments powered by Disqus