Friday, March 10, 2006

The root problem is me.

Because I am a masochist, I've been reading the Crunchy Con Blog since its inception. It keeps my blood pumping. There's always hilariously wrong stuff, like this email claiming that libertarians think moral considerations should have no impact on our economic life.

Imagine my reaction to this passage, quoted approvingly in a recent post on the family wage:
It will be absolutely necessary to see to it that female labor is kept from the labor market, something that will have to be attained by prudent and clear-sighted measures.
Clearly I should be in the kitchen baking you an organic cherry pie with fruit I bought at a co-op from warmhearted Christian farmers instead of clerking!

For the quick and dirty version of Crunchy Conservatism, check out the parody blog.

(Previously)
blog comments powered by Disqus