Monday, December 17, 2007

Small World, Big Money

This is really pretty impressive. Our place is right up the road from Ron Paul campaign headquarters. I have heard that workers are packed in like sailors on a submarine above the dry cleaners over there. Maybe now they can afford some extra space.

One of my exes is a big Ron Paul fan and sends me all the online notifications about these moneybombs and blimp launches and whatnot. At a party attended by some fellow libertarians, I mentioned that a friend of mine sent a new Ron Paul Facebook message almost every day. The other three people I was talking with immediately named the guy. I would have been surprised but am fairly jaded about the idea that there are only 100 D.C. libertarians and we all know each other.
blog comments powered by Disqus