Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Interview Horror Stories

Fitz-Hume tells the tale of the worst interview ever over at BTQ. I have tons of weird and terrible interview stories: the one where I somehow ended up talking with a libertarian public interest outfit for 15 minutes about my desire to join JAG, the one where I told the interviewers that my selection of their firm was "sort of arbitrary," and the time that I snarked on the firm's casual dress policy without realizing it to a member of the hiring committee (she was wearing a suit, to be fair). And then there was the callback in which the interviewer spent the entire time telling me about Nigerian oil pipelines and his new parrot (complete with pictures). I am so excited about having to look for jobs for after my clerkship.
blog comments powered by Disqus